« A royal view of the gardens and the Rive Gauche » Fodor’s Paris
Built by Lord Egerton at the beginning of the 19th century, the Hotel Brighton**** was one of the first hotels in Paris. It offers sublime views of the Jardin des Tuileries, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum and Paris’ most famous monuments. The hotel is located next to the prestigious shops of Rue Saint Honoré and near major cultural points of interest such as the Louvre Museum, The Orsay Museum and the Jeu de Paume Museum. This is the ideal address for your Parisian stay.
The lounge and the breakfast room have been fully refurbished in 2012 and all the rooms are regularly redecorated, combining the “spirit of the place”, comfort and elegance.
The 61 rooms and suites are decorated with antique furniture, delivering the charm and the elegance of the classic Parisian style. They are fitted with a flat screen satellite television, free Wi-Fi access, mini-bar, telephone, boiler with drinks and air conditioning.
- Hot buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room or continental breakfast served in your room
- Bar and tea room. We serve pastries from La Pâtisserie des Rêves by Philippe Conticini.
Download the bar and tea room menu
- Room service offered daily from 6pm to 2am
- Complimentary national and international newspapers
- Free Internet corner equipped with a computer and a printer
- Partnership with the Hotel Meurice***** Spa
- Laundry service
- Parking nearby
- Baby sitting available upon request
- Airport transfer (extra cost – reservation required)
- English, Spanish and Arabic spoken
- Check in starts at 2pm. Check out by noon.
The front desk team will be happy to assist you with any question related to your stay in Paris to make sure it is an unforgettable experience.